Hereford Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic will help you regain your movement, strength and function as soon as possible. This enables you to quickly resume your usual activities or sports.
Hereford Physiotherapy is recognised by all major health insurance companies. These include BUPA, AXAPPP, and Norwich Union. All our physiotherapists are Chartered with more than 10 years experience each, and are Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and are registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC).
Hereford Physio physiotherapists are all specialists in outpatient musculoskeletal and sports injury physiotherapy.
Why Hereford Physiotherapy?
Hereford Physiotherapy commonly treats:
- All physiotherapists are experienced at assessing and diagnosis the cause of your injury and can provide the most effective physiotherapy treatment.
- Our physiotherapists have extensive knowledge of treating people with muscular pain and joint pain and sporting injuries.
- Our physiotherapists will work with your goals and develop an individual treatment plan for you.
Our Physiotherapy treatments include:
- Sport Injuries
- Back, Shoulder and neck pain
- Headaches and tinnitus
- Occupational injuries
- Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Clinical Pilates
- Acupuncture/Dry Needling
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Massage/Soft Tissue Release
Get in Touch
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Call us on